Instituto Carbonell is in the center of Palma de Mallorca, Calle Carmen 31, 5th A. In the corner of Rambla.
To come by car, we recommend using one of the public car parks nearby. Although in the Carmen Street you can park, there are few sites usually full.
- Parking Via Roma (Clínica Rotger). It is the closest and the one we recommend, only 3 minutes walk.
- Parking Plaza de los Patines (Plaça del Bisbe Berenguer Palou). It is also very close.
- Parking Plaza Mayor. We recommend avoid parking around mid-morning or mid-afternoon, because it is usually full.
- Parking Mercado del Olivar
- Parking Plaza de España
- Bus stop La Rambla. Línea 3, 20 y 46.
- Bus stop Via Roma. Línea 3, 7, 15, 20 y 46.
By train or subway:
Intermodal Station Plaza de España. A 5 minutes walk